IT Application Project Manager
Experience: 5 - 8 years
IT Applications Project Manager
CCCi has an immediate need for an IT Applications Project Manager to join our energy client in St. Petersburg, Florida. This position will serve on the Smart Grid/Grid Mod team for the Grid Modernization Application Support area.
IT Applications Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Execution of PM processes and deliverables.
- Regular status reporting.
- Management of sponsor expectations.
- Ensuring that project requirements are documented and achieved.
IT Applications Project Manager Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with applications PM.
- Demonstrated effective PM skills, especially planning, staffing, and directing work efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively define roles and responsibilities of team members and motivate them to complete assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated success translating objectives into project plans to include scope, schedule, cost, safety, and quality.
- Demonstrated success with managing a project schedule and budget.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, sometimes unrelated efforts simultaneously.
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment with accountability to Business Sponsors, IT Management/Sponsors, and IT PMO.
- Ability to effectively apply established project standards and change management processes.
- Experience managing moderate to complex IT application development projects.
- Experience using MS Project to develop and manage project schedules.
- Experience with Smart Grid initiatives leveraging DOE funding.
- Ability to effectively apply structured project management methodologies, preferrably Accenture Delivery methods.
IT Applications Project Manager Desired Qualifications:
- Utility and Smart Grid experience.
PM, processes, deliverables, IT Applications, standards, change management, MS Project, structured PM methodologies, ADM
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
Strategy - Planning