Technology Support Admin
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Compensation: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Technology Support Admin
CCCi has an opportunity for a Technology Support Admin to work with our large Computer Services Print Optimization Program in Charlotte, NC.
Technology Support Admin Responsibilities/Duties:
- Candidate will provide Technology support to all aspects of the Bank of America Print Optimization Program
- This will include server administration, printer troubleshooting, in-office network support, and Administration of WJA and DSS
- This position also includes interacting with Bank personnel on technology issues for the program.
- Candidate will manage the current servers/technology infrastructure for client and customer
- Will provide ongoing HP server applications support
- Will maintain printing environment associated tools
- Will generate new and innovative solution to complex problems and have a high level of decision-making.
- Will also maintain technical expertise on emerging related technologies, support Web Jet Admin application and support Digital Sending Software Administration
Technology Admin Support Required Skills:
- Client requires an Associate’s Degree and 1 to 3 years’ experience in technical fields or Technician with 3 to 5 years’ experience in technical fields
- Windows OS, Windows 2008 Server (NT, XP and 2000)
- Network printing (TCP/IP networking knowledge)
- Microsoft certification desirable
- Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of printing environment; preferably 2 to 3 years’ experience in hardcopy and technical field
- Web based applications knowledge
- Experienced Win OS system administration, Server applications support
-Strong knowledge of personal computers, printers and networking hardware
-UNIX/Linux platform familiarity
-Web Jet Admin Training and Main Frame Print familiarity.
Support, Server/Network Technician, Windows OS, Windows 2008 Server (NT, XP and 2000), Network printing (TCP/IP networking knowledge), Microsoft SQL, Microsoft certification, Printing environment knowledge, hardcopy, Web based applications knowledge, Win OS system administration, Server applications support, personal computers, printers and networking hardware, Troubleshooting/Support, UNIX, Linux platform, Web Jet Admin, Main Frame Print, Digital Sending Software
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce