Req Analyst/Test Coordinator
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator:
CCCi has an opportunity for a Business Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator to work with our Energy client in Charlotte, NC.
Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator Responsibilities:
- The Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator position within the Trading and marketing/Commercial
division will have overall responsibility for the assembling and documenting of project requirements,
translating those requirements into test plans and directing the testing of application components to
meet the stated functional requirements.
- Contributes to project estimates for analysis, requirements validation and testing tasks.
- Facilitates requirements gathering and interview sessions with customers in order surface essential
- Works effectively with the business to quickly learn the culture and relationships.
- Models requirements using client IT standard tools.
- Translates functional requirements into test scripts through mapping test plans to functional and
- Guides users in defining acceptance criteria.
- Assists users in setting-up and executing user acceptance test cases.
- Facilitates user acceptance test sessions with customers, assigning defects to appropriate project team
members and tracking resolution to completion.
- Validates functional requirements through implementation.
- Use Enterprise Architect and Mercury Quality Center to document work.
Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator Requirements:
- Business modeling experience with enterprise architect or Visio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, CS, or a business discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Three (3) plus years of application analysis and/or development work experience with Object Oriented
- Knowledge of IT Solution Delivery Life-Cycle process and the ability to apply solution delivery best
practices as defined.
- Ability to easily and quickly learn business process.
- Demonstrated ability to document functional requirements in the form of Use Cases and/or Story
- Demonstrated ability to translate Use Cases and/or Store Boards into test scripts.
Requirements Analyst/Test Coordinator Desired Qualifications:
- Business knowledge around trading applications.
Project Requirements, Test Plans, Application Components, Funtional Requirements, Test Scripts, Technical Requirements, Enterprise ARchitect, Mercury Quality Center, Visio, Object Oriented Programming Languages, IT Solution Delivery Life Cycle, Best Practices, Business Process, Use Cases, Story Voards, Trading Applications.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Internet - ECommerce
QA - Quality Control
4 Year Degree