Sales Associate - 9100BS2Q
LAST UPDATED: Dec 13, 2013
At Advantage Staffing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: manufacturing, distribution & logistics, call centers, hospitality, skilled trades, administrative & clerical, and retail.
We are currently hiring for Furniture Sales Associates in the Delray Beach and Carol City areas. For consideration of Employment, the following prerequisites are mandatory:
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them and developing long-term relationships
• Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals
• Using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, called the Personal Business Assistant, you will organize and manage your prospective client database by identifying and qualifying leads generated from prior customer visits
• Marketing new sales and special events
• Assisting customers in financing, purchasing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction
• Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development
We provide associates working on temporary assignments with the opportunity to develop their careers through skills testing and training. Additionally, associates can earn benefits such as health insurance and 401(k).
Whether you are trying to discover your work interests, find your first job, or take the next step in your career, Advantage Staffing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing is an equal opportunity employer (Salary Depends on Experience)
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.