Experience: 2 - 5 years
CCCi seeks several Mainframe Testers for a three month contract to hire opportunities with our client in Columbus, GA. Our client is a leader in the financial industry. Enjoy being surrounded by technology professing in a beautiful corporate campus complete with cafeteria, gift shop and a gym! Work with a company where you feel at home.
Mainframe Tester Responsibilities:
- Analyze business and/or technical requirements to formulate a testing plan.
- Produce test plans and scripts necessary to satisfy business and/or technical requirements.
- Perform risk assessment of test designs and scenarios to mitigate risk while still meeting required
- Coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and correct system defects that are
detected during the testing activity.
- Perform test analyses and issues resolutions of business and project requirements. With little or no
direction, executes on-line, batch and data verification testing to validate test results.
- Create test designs (on-line, batch and data verification) according to project requirements. Possesses
strong working knowledge of tools used to create test designs and execute test plans.
- Perform test analysis on complex project requirements.
- Resolve complex issues identified in testing.
- Coordinate with technical and business resources to identify and correct system defects discovered
during the testing activity.
- Perform risk analyses requirements for integrated testing.
Mainframe Tester Requirements:
- A broad knowledge of the multiple environments.
- Ability to edit data utilizing FileAid.
- Demonstration extensive knowledge and understanding of structured analysis and design as it relates to
the test design.
- Ability to recognize the inter-relationships between the various functional components of the system (i.e.
collections, posting, authorizations) and the business, technical and project requirements in order to
determine the appropriate testing methodology to use during test execution and validation.
- Ability to conduct test plan reviews. Works with programming to create certain account conditions and
execute special testing requirements for test validation.
- Successful candidate will be required to pass a stringent credit check, drug test and background check.
CCCi is an IT Staffing leader in Service, Value and Positive impact.
A WBENC-Certified Woman-Owned Enterprise, CCCi serves a broad and diverse client roster including many midmarket companies and government entities to Fortune 100 companies. Its dedicated teams operate from regional offices in Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte and Dallas. Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Atlanta, the company has highly qualified technical consultants on assignment in over 21 states.
With a reputation as a highly ethical business partner, CCCi displays uncompromised integrity and a straightforward approach that includes openness and honesty in all dealings. It eagerly seeks innovation and best practices, developing technical knowledge along with new and enhanced services that help clients create the type of IT organization their business demands.