Web Application Developer - 9100BPH2
LAST UPDATED: Nov 18, 2013
Web Application Developer
IF YOU ARE A CREATIVE, CUTTING EDGE THINKING, EXPERIENCED IN WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPING, AND LOOKING TO BE A PART OF ONE OF NEW ORLEANS FASTEST GROWING TECHNOLOGY SECTORS.....
STOP NOW & APPLY NOW
- As a Web Developer/Programmer you will be responsible for building and maintain multiple advanced web applications and sites.
- Creating and maintaining underlying PHP object-oriented code base
- MySQL database design and optimization
- Work closely with graphic designer and other development team members
- Implementing advanced tools and techniques into existing web applications
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Dreamweaver and Photoshop)
- Git and version control systems
- Linux server administration
- Cloud hosting environments
- Remote web services and API integration
This is a career position, compensation will DOE, benefits, great work environment! (Salary Depends on Experience)
Language Requirements: English
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.