International Tax Manager-Oak Brook (6585) Job
International Tax Manager-Oak Brook (6585)
ID 6585 Location US-IL-Oak Brook Terrace
Firm Services Tax Consulting - International Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe assists public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,500 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: consulting with the federal tax group on all international tax matters; researching international tax issues and opportunities; managing and coordinating the tax services of Horwath International member firms when consulted; managing, supervising, and reviewing the preparation of all forms and disclosures in connection with the international compliance practice; and developing a team with expertise in international taxation.
- Develop and present tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries.
- Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff.
- Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Masters in Taxation or LLM preferred.
- CPA required.
- 5 - 12 years of full time tax experience.
- Strong federal tax background including; consolidated C corporation, partnership, S corporation, FAS 109, FIN 48, and a basic understanding of mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
- Solid international tax skills including experience with inbound and outbound foreign investment including, but not limited to, IC-DISC's, transfer pricing, foreign tax credit calculations, subpart F issues and calculations, and all international reporting and compliance matters.
- Proven engagement and staff management skills.
- Public accounting experience required at the Manager level.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to interact with all levels of client management, referral sources and other professionals.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|Company: ||Crowe Horwath LLP
|Base Pay: ||N/A
|Other Pay: ||
|Employee Type: ||Full-Time
|Industry: ||Accounting - Finance
|Manages Others: ||Not Specified
|Job Type: ||Finance
|Required Education: ||4 Year Degree
|Required Experience: ||Not Specified
|Required Travel: ||Not Specified
|Relocation Covered: ||Not Specified
|Reference ID: ||6585
|Location: ||New York, NY