Planning & Investment Specialist, CFP Required - Washington/Oregon
Seattle - WA
As a Wealth Management Sales Specialist you will be expected to drive product implementation and revenue-generating activity by assisting Financial Advisors helping them to close business opportunities that stem from financial plans to affluent clients. This also includes:
Closing business on managed money programs within Chase;
Partner with Financial Advisors requesting plans for their affluent clients to form an advisory team around each client;
Present business solutions to critical issues raised in the financial plan that Financial Advisors can implement on behalf of their clients and generate new business revenue; Actively promote and support financial plan creation and the managed money program as the gateway to gaining full client understanding and to uncovering total needs/offering total solutions;
Train and coach Financial Advisors in developing broad-based, needs-focused, client-centric affluent client relationships. Create and present advisory skills coaching sessions to client advisor groups
Provide gateway for other Specialists to the affluent client relationship, including the writing of insurance, investment, retirement, portfolio managers, and fiduciary services officers, who have specific, high-value, integrated expertise to bring to the affluent client relationship; Coordinate field outreach with internal product groups and external product providers, to ensure that the integrated, advisory approach the Field Advisor promotes is consistently communicated and leveraged with our field force by all partners;
Act as intermediary between client advisors and the Investment Research, Financial Planning & Advisory Group, ensuring optimal utilization of affluent client plans and other suitable, bundled advisory solutions for affluent client relationships. Position Requirements: 80% of the workweek will provide direct field support: one-on-one and team coaching, client meeting attendance, and plan implementation with Advisors and business partners. Significant travel required. Submit to group manager a weekly activity on specialists data base and an overall Field Activity Report, capturing ongoing field activity, business closing, follow-up steps, and input from the field. Review goals, metrics, and results with group manager on a monthly basis. Compile feedback from the field and share it with group manager and team members on a weekly basis for appropriate, timely and responsive follow up. Position metrics include lift in revenue, new asset acquisition, financial planning activity by the field force, and qualitative/partnership factors.
We draw on a full range of capabilities to provide integrated financial solutions for institutions and individuals worldwide. What does this mean for you, the job seeker? Opportunity! Our broad range of financial services activities, from investment banking to retail banking to e-finance, offer an exceptional range of career options for individuals.
If you're interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among our core principles, then explore the opportunities at JPMorgan Chase. Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website:www.jpmorganchase.com.
Specific Experience, Knowledge, Education, Training and Skills Required:
• Substantial work experience required in a financial advisory/sales and/or financial plan creation role.
• In-depth experience with financial planning and investment planning software applications and with customized Excel modeling.
• Solid knowledge and successful proven application of all aspects of a client's wealth management, including investments, insurance, tax, education planning, retirement planning, and estate planning/wealth-transfer strategies.
• Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP) license or equivalent advanced professional credential required.
• NASD Series 7 and 63, life and health licenses required.
• Bachelor's degree required. Behaviors and Traits Required:
• Solid interpersonal, coaching, and partnership skills are a must. Successful candidate must be highly effective and comfortable in social initiating, proactively reaching out to the field force, and being receptive, open, and approachable.
• Assertiveness, persuasiveness, and the ability to coach and positively influence behavior are essential in this position.
To succeed, the Wealth Management Sales Specialist will serve as catalyst in driving desired behavior change with colleagues.
• Successful candidate will possess a high level of commitment, drive to succeed and help others succeed, strong sense of ownership, ability to create desired impact through individual and group work, continuous learning and development, exceptional teamwork and partnership skills.
• Ability to create strong partnerships with field management to develop and execute effective business plans with the field force.
. Attend Area Managers Meeting in their assigned territory at least once a quarter and make a sales presentation to the Financial Advisors on selling off the financial plan and the manage money programs. JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.