The ideal candidate will possess:
Required Skills and Experience
• 8+ years project management including multiple successful execution of large projects.
• Ability to understand and navigate complex business organizations that are involved in project execution.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
• Demonstrate strong decision-making skills and good judgment in the face of ambiguous obligations and requirements
• Specific experience with marketing/web based projects or marketing lead management and process improvements
• Experience with Change Management methodologies such as LaMarsh
• Experience mentoring and guiding Project Managers
• Experience with roadmap management and program governance
• Strong facilitation skills
• Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and works streams simultaneously
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with MS Project or other comparable tools
• Academic background in marketing, business, technology or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, MBA a plus.
• PMI certification a plus
• Strong team player with the ability to infuse positive energy into a team and facilitate team accomplishments and execution
• Project management excellence, attention to detail; ability to keep commitments
• Strategic thinker who proactively identifies and resolves issues
• Relationship builder who can establish partnerships with internal and external team and vendors
• Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and leading cross-functional, cross-regional teams
• Strong leader with the ability to transition effortlessly from program planner to hands-on executor as situations demand it
• Adaptable to changing business needs
• Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices