5995 Sepulveda Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90230
Education - Teaching - Administration
4 Year Degree
At least 2 year(s)
If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity with a fast-paced, dynamic organization, you’ve come to the right place! Headquartered in West Los Angeles, CA with three campuses in the Greater Los Angeles area, and a growing Online Campus, ICDC College aims to provide its students with the practical tools required in today’s job market. At ICDC College, you will work alongside a stellar team of passionate professionals committed to providing a platform for our students and faculty to shine.
Since 1995, ICDC College has built a solid foundation of success from the contributions of talented and unique individuals. We are currently seeking to build upon that support, and have immediate opportunities for those who are self-motivated, goal-focused, possess a tremendous work ethic and have a passion for helping others. As part of ICDC College, you’ll have many opportunities for professional growth and a chance to be part of a fast-paced culture that works daily towards being the best.
Our Student Services Team has an immediate opening for a Student Services Advisor!
As a Student Service Advisor you will be primarily responsible for providing support to our online student population. This is achieved by regular contact, primarily by phone, in order to build relationships that result in successful academic partnerships. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to act as an academic advisor, tutor, counselor, and college resource to our student population.
As a Student Service Advisor, the primary responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Ability to mentor and encourage others to achieve their academic goals
- Self-starter with the ability to self-manage and work interdependently with team members
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
- Minimum of 2 yrs. work experience along with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Blackboard or Moodle preferred
- Previous teaching or tutoring experience welcomed
- Experience in online education would be considered a plus
We are a successful career college with several locations in Southern California and are building a dynamic team to support our students and faculty. This position offers a competitive salary plus benefits and real potential for growth.
ICDC College is an equal opportunity employer by both policy and practice and subscribes to federal and state laws which forbid discrimination because of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, disability or any other legally protected status.