Real Estate - Property Mgt
1 to 4 years
is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career or temporary opportunity.
Currently, we are seeking highly motivated Asset Manager Assistant
for a reputable REO management firm in North County Coastal.
Essential job duties are listed below:
- Follow up with REO agents on property assignment acceptance and occupancy status
- Order and follow up with preservation company on securing the property
- Follow up on HOA information with REO agent
- Work with REO agents to make sure all timelines are met
- Work with and respond to the client on any necessary request
- Research and corrections to addresses.
- Quality control and timeline mitigation of Valuations
- Support internal Asset Managers in order to get property on the market as quickly as possible
- Data management with company’s proprietary system
- 75% emails and 25% calls
- Ability to manage and process large volumes of tasks.
- Must be very organized, very detailed and hard working.
- Willingness to take direction and able to make articulate telephone calls to follow up on missing information or overdue outstanding agent tasks.
- Must work well in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent computer skills and fast typing speed
- Real Estate and/or Mortgage Servicing experience preferred
Our Recruiters are experts in marketing your specialized skill set and spotlighting your qualifications to hiring companies. We are pleased to offer a generous and extensive benefits package to all of our associates, regardless of length of service. The benefits package includes health insurance, direct deposit and weekly pay.
To learn more about this and other job opportunities, please contact Melinda Mak at 619-278-0012 or for immediate consideration, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Want to receive updates on all of our job opportunities that match your skill set?
Please click on the link below and join our Talent Network.