North of Seattle, WA
$150,000 - $175,000 /Year
signficant benefits package with excellent retirement features
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
Engineering - Services
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
4 Year Degree
Greater than 15 years
Excellent E/D/P Firm
Oil & Gas -- Process Engineering Manager ChemE
(Resource Group Leader)
-THIS POSITION IS IN THE GREATER SEATTLE, WASHINGTON AREA-
If you are a talented engineer who enjoys leading other engineers into high quality, technically advanced oil, gas and petrochemical projects; consider this opportunity to become an owner of mid-sized and growing, 100% ESOP-owned engineering firm.
- Recruit and lead Process Engineers
- Engage and maintain positive client relationships
- Complete annual appraisals
- Help develop project proposals and man-hour estimates
- Prepare training material for junior Process Engineers
The Company: a full service engineering, design, procurement and project management firm servicing oil, gas, petrochemical clients faithfully for over 40 years.
The Opportunity: this is a key technical and relational position leading approximately 50 process and environmental engineers.
The Benefits: in addition to a very competitive compensation package; you will be working in area surrounded by 10,000 ft snow-capped peaks, salt-water bays and little grid lock. If interested, send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and we will explore the fit. Below are listed more specific requirements.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering
- 15 to 20 years experience with a minimum of 5 of those years in refining
- Proven process design experience
- Excellent team/leadership communication skills
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced work environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to establish and maintain positive client relationships
- US Citizen and possess or can obtain TWIC card.
- Professional Engineering license
- Strong computer skills, including: Aspen: HYSYS, Icarus, TASC; PHA-Pro; others
- Willing and able to travel on short duration assignments
* Applicants must be capable of passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.