14850 Roscoe Blvd
Panorama City, CA 91402
Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
At least 1 year(s)
Human Resources and Organizational Development
Mission Community Hospital, a 145-bed acute care facility located in Panorama City, California is currently seeking Registered Nurses, full time, part-time, and per diem to work in the following departments: Medical Surgical, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Emergency Services (ER), Surgery and Behavioral Health.
Specific areas of responsibility include administration of medications, performance of treatments, assessment of patients and development of an individualized plan of care and the provision of patient comfort and hygiene services.
- Good interpersonal skills necessary for interacting with patients, families, and physicians.
- Computer skills necessary to perform duties including use of Electronic Medical Records.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and current California Registered Nurse License.
- Minimum of one year experience in acute care nursing.
- Ability to understand regulations, policies, and procedures.
Please be advised that, if you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to take a basic pharmacology test. A study guide is avialable on our website.
Learn more about Mission Community Hospital by visiting us on-line at www.MCHonline.org where applications are available for downloading. Applications may be faxed to 818-904-3610, e-mailed to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or mailed to MCH, 14850 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402. The phone number to Human Resources is 818-904-3576.