Medical Benefits Available -- Blue Cross
Sales - Marketing
2 Year Degree
Up to 1 year(s)
We’re expanding nationally and internationally!
Sales and Marketing Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals
In the News: ** Team TAG ranked the 11th Best Place to Work in Los Angeles (for businesses with 50 employees or less) for 2012 by the LA Business Journal! **
Team TAG is now offering positions at the entry level for sales and marketing. Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS MINDED individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their “Winning Mindsets" and apply them to lucrative marketing and business careers. We want to develop our own people (starting in entry level) rather than hiring people with habits counteractive to our mission.
Entry Level Account Representatives will work in the following areas:
- Sales & Marketing. This job involves one on one sales interaction with customers. Pay based upon performance. (NO telemarketing - NO direct mail)
- Public Speaking and Presentations
- Campaign Management
- Teaching and Development of Teammates
Medical Benefits Available – Blue Cross
Our field of expertise is executing customer acquisition campaigns for Fortune 100 companies. We are not an employment or temp agency. We are an outsourced sales and marketing team. Our clients need us to communicate with their customers since their telemarketing and direct mail channels are struggling. We provide the human interaction our clients so desperately need. We’re currently expanding in 10 new markets in Southern California.
Successful candidates must have the following characteristics:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Huge Drive, Ambition, and Motivation for Success
- Outstanding Work Ethic
- Character, Integrity, and Professionalism
- Fun Personality
- Team Player
What ALL employees receive while working with us:
- Fast-Pace, Fun Work Environment
- Leadership Development
- People Skills and Sales Skills
- Time Management Mastery
- Money Management Skills
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Employees at Team TAG work here for one of two purposes:
- Build an extremely impressive résumé. Use the experience as a "springboard" to pursue your dream job. We are very proud of the testimonials from ex-employees. They find themselves at the top of their respective industries.
- Find a career in COACHING and LEADERSHIP. Since we are expanding throughout the US and Europe (soon), there are many opportunities for personal and professional growth. (No glass ceilings here)
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Don’t let it pass you by.
Submit your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or contact Samantha at 310-645-5300
Proud Member of the Better Business Bureau
Keywords: entry level sales rep, entry level sales and marketing, sales and marketing, team player, sports-oriented, help wanted, Full-time