Healthcare - Health Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
At least 1 year(s)
Direct Service Associate:
The job duties include:
- planning and coordinating daily activities
- attending to personal care needs such as feeding
- grooming, showering, toileting and monitoring and distributing medication.
The Direct Service Associate will also assist in food preparation and maintenance of the facility. The Direct Care Associate will complete paperwork including progress notes and reports and may also transport individuals to appointments or other nearby activities as necessary.
Your foremost purpose will be to make a positive difference in the daily life of our 4 participants in this 4 bedrom private home, run 24/7 by Easter Seals.
Various Shifts Open
Requirements for the Direct Service Associate:
- Two years experience working with Adults with develpmental disabilities required, in any level residential home.
- CPR and First Aid
- DSP I and 2 training necessary
The successful candidate will be able to:
- communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to move and transferr residents as necessary.
Keywords: healthcare, HC, CPR, CPR Certified, teaching, coaching, assisting, DSP Certified, DSP, non-profit, social services