Real Estate - Property Mgt
At least 3 year(s)
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC - Mortgage Lending Division’s (CMS-MLD) origination operation includes process flows and balances that align incentives and create value. With a wholesale and retail sales force that is compensated based on the performance of loans over time, pre-funding audit of all loans, and one hundred percent call-recording for compliance and quality assurance, its fully scalable lending platform is focused on producing quality loans. CMS-MLD offers residential loans nationally through a wholesale platform and a retail branch network with centralized processing that controls and delivers a consistent loan product. These local branches deliver high-touch service that builds lasting customer relationships. What is expected as a Carrington team member?
Seeking Dynamic Inside Account Executives to join our Wholesale Lending Division!
Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC (CMS) is a fully integrated mortgage company with mortgage servicing operations and an affiliated real brokerage. We service over $16 billion in mortgages and are licensed in 36 states in the U.S.
What is the value proposition to joining the Carrington team?
• Increased earning capacity due to access to our 36 state territory
• Ability to market faster and more efficiently inside the operation
• Superior service levels offered to the broker as your inside presence ensures every step of the loan process is handled in the most efficient manner possible
• Professional account managers partner with you and your brokers to add value every step of the way
• Competitive compensation plans including a base plus commission
• Alternative products currently under development
• Excellent employee benefits
• Base pay plus commission
• Develop and maintain wholesale loan production for FNMA/FHLMC, FHA and portfolio loan products
• Extensive phone work required to call on potential and or existing customers to develop new business
• Act as a liaison between broker and operations
• Assist broker with the loan submission process
• Train brokers on use of available online systems
• Manage loan pipeline to achieve departmental goals and objectives
• Ensure compliance deadlines are met
• 3+ years’ experience in Retail or Wholesale lending
• Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS office products
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to handle detailed assignments
Carrington Mortgage Services is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company that applicants be considered for positions for which they qualify without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veterans status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected category. CMS will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship on the company.
Feel free to contact Mike Roha with any questions, 949-517-7291 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]