$8.00 - $10.00 /Hour
Skilled Labor - Trades
At least 3 year(s)
Machine Operator Injection Molding
1. One year plastic injection molding or similar machinery operation experience preferred.
2. Must have understanding and ability to follow all established safety procedures and guidelines.
3. Must have the ability to operate all Light Line presses, machinery, equipment, machine controls and hand tools required for flashlight and accessory production.
4. Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions.
5. Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by Lead or Supervisor.
6. Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels.
7. Must be flexible with work schedules and be available to work overtime on evenings and weekends, with or without advanced notice.
8. Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.