Purchasing - Procurement
Strategy - Planning
At least 2 year(s)
International Buyer / Planner Jr
/> * 2 years' purchasing/ planning experience working in a manufacturing environment
* Experience in daily expediting of orders and updating product status
* Experience working with an ERP system; revising MPS schedule, responding to MRP requirements /action messages and communicating changes to suppliers.
* Experience handling freight forwarding, duty and customs regulations
* Experience in MS office with emphasis in Excel and Word at intermediate level.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong negotiating skills, attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
* Strong planning and purchasing skills required
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
EOE M/F/V/D *