Sales Management Opportunity
Waddell and Reed
We are only as successful as our field leadership and, as such, are seeking a talented and experienced sales manager with a solid track record of success to lead an established team of advisors in our Salt Lake City office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the division thereby ensuring growth in sales, number of financial advisors, new client acquisition, assets under management and advisor productivity.
- Target, recruit, select and license new advisors.
- Provide professional development and leadership to advisors and staff.
- Increase sales volume.
- Increase number of new clients and assets under management (AUM).
- Support compliance practices in accordance with FINRA and corporate supervisory procedures.
- Support corporate initiatives as defined by company management.
If you are interested in joining a firm with an unmatched advisor-focused and client-centered culture, we invite you to contact us today.