511 Eastpoint Circle
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
Other Great Industries
Distribution - Shipping
At least 1 year(s)
DISTRIBUTION CENTER-Brownsburg, IN
LOOKING FOR HIGHLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!!!
O'Reilly Auto Parts has 56 straight years of continuous growth and over 52,000 team members at more than 4,000 stores and 24 distribution centers in 42 states. We are determined to be the industry leader in the auto parts industry and believe that our team members are the most important asset in our business.
Provide administrative support to the DC manager and all supervisors. Coordinate all office team members duties, and ensure daily productivity and efficiency goals are met.
Support DC manager and supervisors in all administrative functions.
* Supervise, schedule, train, and assist clerical team members in all aspects of daily operation.
* Interview and hire prospective clerical team members. Perform evaluations and recommend pay adjustments.
* Serve as a liaison to DC operations. Distribute company policies, procedures, and other information. Responsible for
assuring distribution and information flows properly from corporate to the DC supervisors and team members.
* Work with IS department on changes to user profiles; adding new users, lotus notes users, system upgrades, catalog
updates, and any special system needs.
* Responsible for training all lotus notes users and new AS400 users.
* Responsible for sending payroll at the end of each pay period for DC team members.
* Maintain petty cash and coordinate incoming/outgoing funds with Springfield.
* Enter team member payments on account and do daily bank deposits. Help team members as needed with monthly
statements. Work with credit department on team member accounts.
* Process all purchase orders. Research and code all invoices for payment prior to management approval.
* Maintain all office equipment and supplies. Handle special orders for office furniture, equipment, etc.
* Attend supervisors' meetings and produce minutes.
* Coordinate information from all DC departments and work with internal communications to produce weekly DC flyer.
* Assist with travel arrangements for DC team members when necessary. Coordinate company vehicles as needed.
* Track management store visits on a semi-annual basis.
* Coordinate annual inventory process including assigning counting teams and keypunch completion.
* Provide back up for HR supervisor in their absence as needed for assistance.
* Responsible for coordinating and monitoring funds and activities for local team activity committee
* Other duties as assigned by the DC management team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Formal training in administrative and management functions.
- Proficient in PC programs, ten-key, data entry, and mid-range computer systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and perform them accurately.
- Must be able to work closely and well with others in a team environment.
- College degree or vocational training in administrative and management functions.
- Proficient in AS400 programs and system operations.
- Two years experience in the automotive industry and or warehouse operations.
Salary commensurate with experience
For more information about O’Reilly Auto Parts, visit our web site at www.oreillyauto.com. To apply for this position, please send resume including salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
O’Reilly Auto Parts is an Equal Opportunity Employer