Healthcare - Health Services
2 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
This is a position that focuses on utilization review including assessment of medical records for appropriateness, level of care provided. You will assess utilization of treatment, modalities, medications, services and application of treatment protocols. A team approach with other members of internal staff is important.
- California Nurses license, Registered Nurse (RN or LVN)
- Utilization Review experience highly preferred.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong Organization Skills.
- High comfort level with computers and computer programs (MS Word, Outlook).
- Must be Accurate and Efficient.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure, time sensitive environment.
About the Agency:
Managed Care Resources, Making Careers is a Health Care Staffing Agency in the niche fields of Case Management, Utilization Management / Review, Quality Management / Assurance and Performance Improvement. MCR, Making Careers has been servicing the State of California since 1987 providing Medical Professionals to Hospitals, Medical Groups, IPAs, Health Plans, Healthcare Foundations, Home Health Departments, Medical Offices, Managed Care and Insurance Companies in search of both Permanent and Temporary Staff. Call: (310)-470-4232 or (800)-350-1471 for more information!