• Growth potential within the organization including a defined career path for sales professionals
• Thorough training on recruiting and sales with a concentration on the IT industry (no previous IT knowledge necessary)
• Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
• Dynamic and diverse culture with a team-oriented environment
• Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
• Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
• Match candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing candidates.
• Negotiate wages, terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain a commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
• Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
• Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and assess clients’ staffing requirements.
• Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
• Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide exemplary customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and sales leads.
• Must have a desire to build a career in sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field preferred
• Prior experience in service-oriented sales is preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A sense of urgency, excellent presentation skills, and a high standard of professionalism and character
• A desire to learn and teach
• Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Submit your email address to begin the application process for the
Recruiter/Sales Management Trainee
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions for use of our website.