55 St. George Road
Springfield, MA 01104
Healthcare - Health Services
Admin - Clerical
22613 Scheduler 2231 MDSine
Join our team! Our Ambulatory Surgery Center is looking for an experienced Scheduler/Insurance Verification Specialist. Hours are full time, Monday – Friday. No holidays or weekends!
Scheduler/Insurance Verification Specialist: This position is responsible for assisting patients/physician offices with scheduling and the daily functions of the insurance verification process which includes, verifying benefits, checking patient eligibility to determine coverage and notifying patients of their financial obligation. Candidate will also be responsible for various front office duties.
Qualified Scheduler/Insurance Verification Specialist candidates must possess the following requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have previous experience in health insurance verification, patient registration and or medical billing required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel a must.
- Candidate must have pleasant phone voice, detail oriented, organized, flexible team player who is able to multi-task.
- Must be able to clearly communicate both written and verbal
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.
We will provide reasonable accommodation to complete the online application consistent with applicable law. If you require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources.