Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts
At least 5 year(s)
A/B Level Technician Senior - Mid Level Automotive Technician
Executive Dodge Jeep in Wallingford is currently seeking A/B Level Automotive Technicians.
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
You will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. Our service department is clean, safe and state-of-the-art. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Executive Dodge Jeep!
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- 5 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) required
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and are organized and manage your time
- Professional appearance, demeanor and work ethic
Start your career as an automotive technician for Executive Dodge Jeep today. Apply Now!
Apply in person to Al Ford
Executive Dodge and Jeep of Wallingford
406 South Orchard St, Wallingford, CT
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.
Executive Auto Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer