Our client is a Fortune 1000 publicly owned corporation with operations worldwide. They are a leading, energy efficient manufacturer of electrical and mechanical motion control and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Annual sales exceed $3B. Our client, with over 25,000 employees worldwide is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has technology, manufacturing, sales, and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, India, Thailand and Australia.
Our client has been listed as one of "America's Best-Managed Companies" on Forbes magazine's 400 Best Big Companies list (January 2007), and as one of "America's Fastest Growing Companies" in Fortune magazine (September 2007).
We convert power into motion to help the world run more efficiently.
We are currently seeking a National Account Manager to represent Marathon Motors with a large national account. We’d be interested in candidates residing anywhere within the continental US. The responsibilities as a National Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for end user account development, implementing a growth plan to develop new business, independent of and in conjunction with Motion.
- Working cross-functionally with regional sales teams and engage internal resources to penetrate key end user accounts and aggressively expand relationships.
- Gathers detailed information about end users accounts, identifies decision-makers, understands strategic business challenges and priorities, and leads team in analyzing information and prioritizing opportunities critical to accounts.
- Ensures professional sales coordination and account planning and resolves possible account ownership issues.
- Provides high quality service to key accounts.
- Ensures and/or directs activities of sales professionals to provide quotes and pricing to others.
- Able to write and negotiate multi-site contacts direct and in conjunction with Motion.
- Eligible for sales bonus.