Requires interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with customers. Additional qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in Food Service and/or health care preferred
- Strong communication (listening and verbal), customer-service focus skills
- Ability to work well with others at all levels
- Interpret and follow technical instructions; complete assignments timely; showing a sense of urgency
- Requires flexible availability, rotating weekends and holidays
***PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer.
Candidates are considered for employment with ARAMARK without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.