Director or Manager Software Engineering –Integration Product Job#13ds055
Will be either a Director or Manager of Software Engineering and will be hands-on lead responsible for leading a team of 5-10 engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of an Integration Platform product. Must have solid hands-on experience in enterprise application integration (EAI), SOA/Web Services with strong J2EE software design and development experience, excellent project management skills, Also must have HIPAA EDI knowledge (expertise).
Great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. You will be involved in hiring and building the team you will lead.
Responsibilities include: *Responsible for the overall software engineering life cycle of the product and team managed. *Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments *Manage the day-to-day development activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment *Being the technical leader of the team and work closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach for the software products. *Being an individual contributor providing hands-on implementation and coding of the software product *Perform software release management and engineering. *Supervise and manage staff and conduct performance review. Mentor, coach and maintain a best-of-class engineering team *Report on status of development, quality, operations, and system performance to management
Requires an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, knows how to deliver, is deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems. This position is more the role of a player manager than a manager player.
Our healthcare enterprise software client is growing in every direction. While this company is very well-established, they are on an IPO track and offers include ISO along with competitive pay.
They have the first and only comprehensive healthcare payor enterprise class software package providing a means for payors to manage all aspects of their business with a single platform. This end-to-end software product not only provides a great advantage today but gives customers a huge opportunity for future growth as the many mandatory changes create a new healthcare industry and economy. Recently, they acquired a leading next-generation clinical care management software company. Thus, today this corporation has capabilities that competitors only dream about having someday in the future.
The company HAS A VISION and the leadership with a track record of entrepreneurship leading to full market maturity to be successful through this time of explosive growth. Key management has the repeatable capability to create a great culture and environment for their staff to be successful. Management fully understands it is you, the staff, who drive robust design and development, assessment of client needs and implementation of software to gain a superior market reputation of excellence.
Our client’s products are supplied to health plans, health insurance companies, TPAs and other payers that can immediately respond to new business opportunities and market changes while drastically reducing IT and operational costs. Built on a modern technology platform and delivered either as a turn-key or ASP offering.
Company is less than 10 years old and on IPO track with very solid finances and business. Offers include ISO.
Company with assist with relocation to the Boston area. Company has a full set of benefits.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
SALARY: $140,000 to $180,000 Plus ISO
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Proven leadership skill with at least 3 years experience managing or leading software development teams
· Proven skill and experience in designing and developing business process integration and enterprise application integration software product. Familiar or have experience with major integration software tool (iWay, Tibco, WebMethod, etc.)
· Have solid experience of ETL software tool and process
· Strong technical credentials with hands-on architectural and system level design skill and experience
· At least 8 years of software engineering experience in J2EE/Java and server side development experience. Expert knowledge in modern design patterns, framework design, and best coding practices. Familiar with RESTful and SOAP Web Services, HTTP(S)
HIPAA EDI knowledge (expertise).
· Strong experience with development tools and environment (eclipse, Perforce, ANT, Maven), and best practices in release management and engineering
· Excellent skill and experience with various database systems (Oracle, MS SQL Server) and SQL
· Healthcare industry experience with HIPAA x12 EDI transactions
· Experience working in an agile/scrum team
· A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Must be US Citizen or Permanent resident.