U.S. Security Associates, Inc. (USA)
engineers high-value security solutions for numerous prestigious
clients throughout the country. As one of the nation’s largest uniformed guard service providers, we attribute our success to continually investing in security program design and support, providing superior background screening, training and supervision, and the most responsive customer service in the industry.
"U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse team provides a strong, professional community that understands the needs of our diverse client base. We believe different styles and approaches to problems result in more effective business solutions. U.S. Security Associates does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring training, promotion, compensation, and benefits."
"Are you transitioning from a military career to a civilian? If you have military experience this may be a great job fit for you! We provide training both prior to employment and on the job. Many of our positions provide employees with the start to a wonderful life-long career. Please consider a job in the Security Industry! U.S. Security Associates needs YOU!"
Security Officer Description
: Under direct supervision, patrols assigned area to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Controls and monitors access ingress and egress out of assigned site and monitors burglar and fire alarm systems as required.
- Patrols assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Examines doors, windows, and gates to ensure security; uses client keys to open and close buildings; monitors closed buildings for unauthorized persons and/or suspicious activities.
- Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
- Watches for and reports irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Remains alert for the presence of unauthorized persons and/or security code violators; approaches suspicious persons and/or notifies police as appropriate; may confront and detain violators, as required, until police arrive.
- Performs periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or call box lights to ensure proper functioning; reports malfunctions as required.
- Prepares routine, standardized reports and notifications to off site security director.
- May provide specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned