You are serious about your career, and rest assured you have come to the right place. At Chevrolet of Murfreesboro, you will find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invest in your future. Please read on and consider a rewarding career with us.
• You are male or female with a competitive streak and want to be the best.
• You want better car house etc.
• You want to make an investment in your future and career.
• You know the better you serve people the more income you generate for yourself.
What does a Sales Consultant Do?
• The new and used vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles with understanding of volume, profit and customer satisfaction standards. This job includes areas of productivity, prospecting, sales, follow up.
• Focus on customer satisfaction which is what the business is built upon.
• Understand upcoming new inventory, features of vehicles, and how they can benefit the customer.
• Deliver vehicles to customers, and ensure customer understanding of vehicle operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
• Develop good foundation for customer loyalty and repeat customers.
• Work within other departments to ensure vehicles are presentable to customers.
• Attend sales and training meetings.
• Utilize our prospect and sales development system.
• Review and analyze time each day to be more productive.
WE OFFER Sales Consultants:
• Paid training, Industry competitive compensation, commissions, bonuses & benefits.
• Unlimited income opportunity and advancement.
• Major medical, 401k, vacation.
• Employee pricing, discounts on products and services.
• Professional work environment.
• Ongoing sales training and support that will provide you with the skills you need to be top earner!
• Exciting new and fresh product line with high demand.
COME GROW WITH US AND YOUR INCOME POTENTIAL IS UNLIMITED!