To promote companies CORE values to all employees,
residents and potential clients. To be responsible for the supervision of all
administrative and maintenance operations of a property and to direct personnel
and resources to the extent that the property is maintained at all times in a
good physical condition with stable fiscal operation. Managers must provide
30-days written notice in the event that they wish to terminate their
all rental verifications and thoroughly confirm information is accurate.
lease contracts and renewals.
vacant apartments at move-out and prior to move-in.
all details of move-in and move-outs giving special attention to the
move-in/move-out inspection form.
move-in surveys within one week of move-in.
all move-outs and statements of deposit accounts, (SODAs) within three (3)
business days after the actual move-out date. Sign all SODAs and see that they
are sent to the appropriate people, such as former resident, collection,
that residents are provided with a clean and well-maintained community.
or assign all aspects of marketing the apartment community.
10. Collect all rents and post monies collected and
make deposits immediately. (copy all monies and after returning from bank, fax
bank receipt to corporate) DO not fax copes of checks; place them in the server
for the bank deposit auditor.
11. Resolve resident complaints.
12. Ensure that all maintenance requests are recorded,
filed appropriately and are handled on an immediate basis, if possible, and
that the residents are notified if there must be a delay. Ensure work order
callbacks are performed.
13. Submit all purchase order requests.
14. Work within the established budget and explain in
writing any overage totaling more than $200 to the Regional Manager.
15. Supervise all outside contractors working on the
property (Housekeepers, carpet cleaning, HVAC technicians, etc.)
16. Manage/maintain petty cash and submit to corporate
with receipts as needed monthly.
17. Supervise, hire and terminate employees under the
direction and approval of the Regional Manager.
18. Submit/retain payroll records as required by the
company and adhere to payroll policies.
19. Submit annual written evaluations of employees and
20. Establish schedules and assign personnel for
office coverage and assisting residents as needed.
21. Ensure that all full time employees receive
Insurance/COBRA benefit information so they may make a decision regarding this