Location: Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Superior customer service, incredible dependability and a name you know and trust. As the leading shipping supply distributor in North America, Uline has far exceeded customer expectations for over 30 years. Today, our ever-expanding team shares the energy and passion needed for success. Do you?
As Java Developer, you'll be part of a team that develops software applications to support Uline's growing North American business. You'll experience an exciting mix of new development and system support using the latest technology. The ideal candidate is detailed, thorough and thrives in a collaborative environment.
JAVA DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex software applications.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Implement Java solutions using best OO heuristics.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code appropriately for maintainability.
- Work with team members from beginning of product life cycle through release of application.
JAVA DEVELOPER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Strong knowledge of WebSphere, Java and Java web applications.
- Working knowledge of JDBC, SQL and database stored procedures.
- 2+ years java development experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Bachelor’s degree.
JAVA DEVELOPER BENEFITS
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus incentives.