InVision Human Services is an innovative, non-profit human services organization providing customized supports for people with challenging disabilities. We are seeking an organized, dynamic leader to serve as Program Supervisor in our Comprehensive Living and Signals Therapeutic residential programs in Western Pennsylvania.
• Provides direction and supervision to residential support staff.
• Manages performance of direct support staff including provision of feedback, development, training, and performance evaluations.
• Interviews and recommends hiring; orients, and schedules all appropriate training of employees involved in providing direct support to people served by InVision.
• Ensures overall satisfaction of individuals supported.
• Ensures adherence to the Individual Support Plan.
• Reviews and verifies financial documents such as payroll, expense forms and petty cash.
• Ensures compliance with DPW regulations as well as Care of Dependent Persons Law, HIPPA, and Medicare and Medical Assistance program standards.
• Serves as the primary contact between the organization, funding agents, administrative entities and other team members; including the people supported and their representatives.