Take your Career Further
Chevrolet and Cadillac sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career with RANCHO MOTOR COMPANY Chevrolet Cadillac.
Apply to be a member of our automotive sales team today!
At Rancho Motor Company we are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential a career as an automotive salesperson may be for you!
What makes this exciting is you will have the opportunity to work with our dynamic 2013 Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicle line-up that has something for everyone. We will train you on Chevrolet and Cadillac’s cutting edge technology including My-Link, CUE, and advancing electric vehicle technology that truly differentiate our vehicles. We will help you to become an industry expert.
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- Commit to becoming an expert and gain in-depth knowledge of Chevrolet and Cadillac vehicles and technology
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
- Complete quotes and explain financing options
- Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
- Support on-line customers by setting appointments
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
Rancho Motor Company’s Commitment To You
- 401(k) plan!
- Top salespeople earn over $100,000 a year!
- New Vehicle purchase program
- Competitive commission structure, up to 30%!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision!
- Work for an employer with an A rating through the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today’s Customers
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our automotive sales representatives come from a variety of backgrounds and industries. You don’t have to have automotive sales experience to be successful but you should have experience providing exceptional customer service and previous sales experience is a plus.
- 1 year or more experience in sales or customer service
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid driver's license required
- Clean driving record