Supply Chain Business Analyst
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to help us grow – in customer service, distribution, sales, marketing, IT and other vital areas. Do you have the passion and drive to be on a winning team? Consider a career at Uline.
Uline seeks a Supply Chain Business Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support or adapt existing T-SQL / Access and Excel / VBA applications, tools and reporting.
- Learn and master Uline's data model for purchasing, inventory and warehouse operations.
- Understand where information resides in Uline's system and develop a clear understanding of table nuances and relationships.
- Develop new applications, tools and ad hoc / refreshable reports to address current business problems or to streamline processes.
- Utilize software tools to develop models that simulate operational "what if" scenarios for testing proposed changes or identifying efficient courses of action.
- Analyze existing business processes and logic in the various functional areas within purchasing / inventory / warehouse operations through personal observation and user interaction.
- Recommend workable method and procedural improvements.
- Develop custom IT program specifications to support user system requirements and perform full system testing prior to implementation.
- Interface with users and IT department to resolve problems.
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Microsoft Excel experience a must.
- Aptitude for relating data models to actual business processes and operations.
- Proficient in SQL and Microsoft Access.
- Experience in spreadsheet automation using Visual Basic for Application (VBA).
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- Understanding of purchasing, inventory and warehouse operational processes preferred.
- Understanding of business intelligence modeling a plus.
- AS400 experience also a plus.
SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.