Sales Representative – Tucson
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Sales Representative for its Tucson, Arizona territory.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Learn about our industry and soar with the support of great coaches and sales managers.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large, pre-existing customer base.
- Use our 580-page catalog with over 27,500 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- 2+ years outside sales experience as a sales / account representative.
- Strong product knowledge and sales expertise.
- Ability to identify, qualify and close accounts.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Travel required to our Southern California branch for 4 weeks of initial training, followed by visits once per month.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS
- Base salary, 3 bonus programs plus national and local contest incentives ($$$).
- Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.