Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional license required
- Seismic experience required
- AutoCAD proficiency
- Revit experience preferred
- Heavy experience in multi-story wood design a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with industry standard software, including but not limited to Microsoft products, Bentley (RAM) products, RISA, EnerCalc, etc.
- Ability to identify applicable codes in project-specific jurisdictions and apply to the project
- Strong communication skills are required. Project management experience/ability is strongly desired
At Jordan & Skala, we value our employees who enable our company to achieve our corporate vision. In addition to comprehensive compensation and benefits package, our engineering team knows that Jordan & Skala is a great place to work. Some of the reasons why our employees love working for us include:
- Competitive compensation – including compensation for excessive hours worked.
- Healthcare Benefits including Dental, Life and STD paid for by the company
- 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday
- Company sponsored Lunch & Learns focused on professional development
- Many company perks!
Jordan & Skala is a well-established firm with numerous long-term clients.
In addition to competitive wages and benefits, including compensation for excessive hours and a 401K match. Jordan and Skala is a great place to work. Our people are friendly, enthusiastic and helpful as well as talented.
At Jordan & Skala, we create long term, genuine working relationships with our clients, contractors, vendors and with each other. We remember to have fun every day. Employee professional development is highly valued and our leadership enthusiastically participates in developing our staff’s abilities. We offer a family friendly environment and recognize that the juggle of personal life, family and work responsibilities requires flexibility on our part. At Jordan & Skala, your ambition is the only limit on your opportunity.