Associate Product Manager
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an Associate Product Manager at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Our Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit and maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. Associate Product Managers are essential to Uline’s success through their focused approach to product knowledge and program execution.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with your team to develop and negotiate the best programs with new and current suppliers.
- Build a strong relationship with suppliers to uphold our quality and performance standards.
- Conduct detailed analysis of customer and competitive data.
- Research and source new products that promote fresh ideas within established processes.
- Present recommendations for additions to catalog and Uline.com to team and upper management.
- Master your product market and industry – visit manufacturers, track raw materials, and attend tradeshows.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Direct Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Persuasive written and verbal communicator.
- Organized and analytical, with relentless attention to detail.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.