Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Senior Copywriter at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
SENIOR COPYWRITER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write crisp, clean product copy for catalog, website and marketing materials within Uline standards.
- Manage and edit copywriting team.
- Work extensively with Merchandising and Product teams to strategically position Industrial products.
- Research vendor, competitor and customer information to clearly explain features and benefits.
- Translate technical, industrial terminology into accessible, benefit-oriented information.
SENIOR COPYWRITER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Hands-on contributor with 10+ years experience.
- Experience writing catalog copy and general interest articles.
- Strong proofreading skills with utmost attention to detail.
SENIOR COPYWRITER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.