Events & Promotions Coordinator
Are you ready to join a company that’s innovative, fun, and motivated?
As part of our continued growth and expansion, Oasis is looking for talented professionals to join our team. We strive for excellence in the workplace and an environment that fosters creativity. We have a fun, casual atmosphere centered on individuals with one common goal….GROWTH!
Event Coordinators are responsible for all marketing and event coordination. This includes all planning, coordinating, and execution of the events. This position is critical in planning and facilitating daily events/tradeshows regionally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Planning and Logistics:
- Manage trade show and event promotions and strategy in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate tradeshows and event staff
- Oversee displays setup for events/ tradeshows and breakdown.
- Responsible for inventory and displays
- Track and implement execution timeline and expenses per event.
- Manage and/or work tradeshows /events.
- Ensure all tradeshows and events are successful from beginning to end.
Team skills & Communication:
- Take a responsible role as a team leader
- Maintain regular & efficient communication.
- Document minutes/actions from meetings attended.
- Develop & train new team members and advise management on marketing strategies