Cars.com, the leading destination for car shoppers, is ALL DRIVE and we want employees who are confident, driven and all in. We appreciate and understand how individual efforts contribute to our success - every member of the Cars.com family plays a role in driving our business forward. We’re big enough to provide abundant resources and small enough for you to make an immediate impact. Feeling confident? Have the drive? Join us.
Cars.com is owned by Classified Ventures, LLC.
Cars.com is seeking a Digital Media Senior Sales Representative that will be responsible for developing and consulting clients within his/her market. This is a career position for a person who wants to contribute to the long-term success of a high growth and progressive company. We offer an established career path within our direct sales team for added opportunity. Our business-to-business sales representatives are responsible for selling a value-based online advertising solution for automotive clients. Our enthusiastic and driven sales representatives focus on growth of existing accounts and prospect for new opportunities, speak with decision makers, analyze their needs, and effectively deliver value-added solutions.
There has never been a better time to join this best in breed sales organization. You will be surrounded by other experienced, mature hunters and closers in an entrepreneurial environment where everyone is committed to grow their book of business and service their clients. If you are true closer and want a great place to work, join the Cars.com team today.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Develop and aggressively grow sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
- Cold-call key decision makers and negotiate rates in defined territory.
- Ensure both customers and prospects have a detailed understanding of our products through a consultative selling approach.
- Ensure current customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer service through training and customer support.
- Develop relationships with dealers and dealer groups. Leverage these relationships to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Help proactively market the company to customers and convey the advantages of our services.
- If requested, manage and monitor all contracts, as well as accounts receivables.
- Collaborate with team members, managers and cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Meet revenue and account retention goals.
- Must live in market area while working out of home office and have a valid driver’s license.