Emergency Room Job Requirements:
- 2 years acute care experience in a hospital emergency room
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- Proficiency in both written and oral English
- Proficiency in computer charting
- Graduate of approved nursing program
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department.
POWER PERSONNEL BENEFITS
Through our affiliation with People 2.0, we are pleased to continue offering highly competitive medical and voluntary insurance plans from The American Worker.
The enrollment process is designed to be simple, fast and effective. All employees will be able to choose between two benefit-rich, yet affordable medical plans. Dental, vision, short-term disability and life insurance are also offered.
HIGHLIGHTS OF BENEFITS
• Medical benefit with two options: Standard and Preferred
✓ Pharmacy unlimited benefit.
✓ One of the largest national physician networks in the country.
✓ No deductibles or co-pays.
✓ No benefit waiting periods.
✓ All applicants accepted.
• Pharmacy Benefit:
✓ Savings of 10% - 85% on most prescriptions
• Vision benefit covers up to $300 of your annual eye exam per member.
• Dental benefit covers 80% of oral exam and cleaning with no waiting period; in and out of network.
• Ease of enrollment with Member Services Representative who will explain all options and answer all benefit questions.
• Online enrollment is available at all times.
• Life Insurance.
✓ Coverage of up to $20,000 per employee; up to $10,000 for spouse; and up to $5,000 for child.
• Short-Term Disability Insurance.
✓ Weekly Maximum Benefit of $125 per employee.
• Freestanding Coverage Options.
✓ You may choose one or all of the benefits offered - you do not need to enroll in medical benefits in order to be eligible for vision or dental options.
• Weekly Payroll Deductions.
• Direct Deposit options for payroll.
• Debit Card options for payroll.