Stylish décor, inspiring ideas and a masterful team are the backbone of Living Spaces furniture—and we’re proud to be one of the west coast’s leading furniture retail destinations. 10 years ago, we opened our first Living Spaces storefront with one purpose in mind: to bring style, quality and affordability to furniture stores. And we’ve met that challenge.With stores throughout Southern California, in Arizona and, of course, online, Living Spaces not only sells an impressive assortment of furniture and accessories, we also stir the imagination and inspiregreathome design.
Our secret to success is pretty straightforward: we strive to create the best experience for both our customers and our employees. That means we always try to be friendly, respectful, smart and inspiring—and those are qualities we look for in every prospective employee. That’s what makes the Living Spaces team so united…and it’s what makes our customers come back for more.
Are you interested in joining the Living Spaces team? Apply today.
We are currently looking for part time Sales Design Consultants to work in a non-commissioned sales environment, assisting customers with purchase of furniture, accessories, and warranty services.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with the customer to help determine style, type, and quality of merchandise desired.
- Discuss quality of fabric and finish, and type and quality of construction with customer.
- Use computer database to research availability of merchandise. Processes orders.
- Confers with customer to determine design preferences, budget, and other factors which affect planning interior environments.
- Advises customer on interior design factors such as space planning, layout and utilization of furnishings and equipment, color schemes, and color coordination.
- Plans and designs interior environments for customer homes and/or other enclosed spaces as requested by customers.
- Hang pictures, fill ledges and tables with accessories and coordinate lamps with bedrooms and living rooms.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Expertise with textiles and have a creative eye for style and color.
- Knowledge of global consumers, trends in market, & developing retail strategies.
- Manage the flow of accessories from the warehouse to the sales floor; including new products and product replenishment on a timely basis.