Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks an Applications Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform coding and testing tasks within various business applications.
- Help application development team with analysis, design and documentation.
- Assist with system issues and faults. Troubleshoot and identify root causes.
- Understand both the technical and functional aspects of assigned business applications.
- Communicate and follow up with other departments.
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Access, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated ability in Java, VB.NET, C++, C# or RPG.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well independently or when supervised.
APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.