Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Uline seeks a Marketing Associate at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
Are you passionate about marketing, naturally inquisitive and eager to embrace responsibility? Are you obsessed with understanding everything there is to know about a product?
We're looking for a quick study who wants to dive into a career in product management. Our marketing associates have the energy and drive to help their teams develop successful product categories.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become Uline's expert in your product category.
- Analyze market and customer data with speed and passion.
- Help source new products and manage the supply chain.
- Quickly identify and resolve product quality concerns.
- Reconcile issues with vendor lead times, price discrepancies and shipping errors.
- Provide copy, photo and layout suggestions during catalog production.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Excellent communicator – speaks and writes clearly and to the point.
- Organized and analytical with relentless attention to detail.
MARKETING ASSOCIATE BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- State-of-the-art fitness facilities and gourmet cafeteria.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.