CCMS is seeking a Clinical Neuropsychologist to provide services at Fort Bragg, NC.
Excellent compensation package!! Normal duty hours Mon-Fri 0730-1630.
Job duties to include, but are not limited to:
1. Responsible for the delineation, design and application of neuropsychological procedures and techniques for patient care, procedural documentation, consultation and organizational development, research, and educational training consistent with DOD, MTF, and American Psychological Association guidelines. Conducts diagnostic interviewing, behavioral assessment, psychological treatment of behavioral health conditions, psychological testing/neuropsychological testing for the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of psychological and neurological disorders. Activities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
2. Consults with medical personnel, legal authorities, military commanders and school districts, as required.
3 Maintains accurate and current notes in both the Department of Behavioral Health
records and patient medical records of all patients seen, as appropriate, and produces reports of evaluation and/or treatment, as required.
4. Manages Neuropsychology Clinic’s Psychometrics in their day-to-day testing functions.
5. Administers routine or standardized neuropsychological tests.
6. Uses standardized procedures to score various tests.
7. Records data in/on appropriate files or records.
8. Observes and records patients’ behavior during testing in appropriate records.
9. Tabulates test results.
10. Utilizes computer software and pre-designed database to enter, retrieve, and update patient assessment data.
11. Writes neuropsychological reports to referring provider based on the results of neuro-psychological data while also considering patient neuro-imaging findings, laboratory data, medical history, psychiatric history and presenting complaints.
12. Consultation and program development regarding patient compliance with accepted medical treatment.
13. Assists and participates in special event informational seminars.
14. Psychological evaluations required by military schools and/or programs.
15 Conducts command directed mental health evaluations performed IAW DOD Directive 6490.1.
16 Provides psychological triage services in a combined outpatient behavioral health clinic.