Job is located in Uvalde, TX.
If you are a compassionate, well-organized Home Health RN who takes pride in work well done and desires career satisfaction, join our Home Health Care team today! Our team helps patients of all ages make the transition to post-acute care at home in communities across the country.
We combine a high quality hometown medical staff with a dynamic, clinically driven operational model and an efficient management team to offer a comprehensive health care package that puts the patient’s needs first. While we are a growing healthcare provider, we function more like a supportive family to our employees. Our goal is to provide our employees with the environment, tools and encouragement to achieve their professional and personal goals.
As a Home Health RN with our team, you will build relationships with patients, mainly individuals over the age of 65 who are recently discharged from the hospital, as you visit and provide care to them in the comfort of their own homes. You will admit, discharge and recertify patients for home health care services, attend to their holistic needs, communicate with physicians, therapists and the care team, and oversee home health aides and LPNs if needed.
As a Home Health RN with team, you will educate patients and their caregivers on their conditions and the steps needed to ensure proper recovery. You will give a report to the Nursing Team Leader once per day and communicate any patient needs or problems to the Team Leader and/or attending physician. Additional responsibilities of our Home Health RN include:
- Making initial nursing evaluation visit
- Continually evaluating the patient’s needs
- Initiating, coordinating and revising the treatment the treatment plan
- Rendering nursing care and performing treatments, such as IV administration, as ordered by the physician
- Participating in the Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement Process
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports and documentation
- Adhering to all practice standards as they apply to patient care