Large Successful Bank is in search for SEC Reporting Manager:
Reporting to the Director - Financial Reporting, the primary responsibility of the Manager, SEC Reporting position is to manage the preparation of all external reporting documents, including SEC filings, earnings releases and New York Stock Exchange compliance filings. This position will also research the applicability of new and existing accounting issues to the Company's facts and circumstances and assist in documenting the Company's conclusion on such issues.
- Manages the preparation of all external reporting functions, including compliance with GAAP, SEC, NYSE, XBRL and U.S. Census requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of all SEC filings, including quarterly and annual financial statements on Forms 10-Q and 10-K, proxy statements, annual reports, beneficial ownership reports and other required SEC forms and filings required.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of earnings releases.
- Assist with the research of technical accounting issues and in the documenting of the Company's position on such issues.
- Preparation of monthly executive level recaps and other ad hoc analyses as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting required
- CPA required
- 4-5 years experience required
- High level of proficiency in GAAP required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Attentive to detail, well organized, and able to function in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Knowledge of XBRL preferred
- Experience with international operations preferred
- Bank experience is preferred