TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS IN 2014 WITH SUN WEST MORTGAGE, INC.
Freddie, Fannie, and Ginnie Direct.
Privately Held Since 1980.
Never Lose Touch with Your Customer: We Service 99.9% of All New Originations.
Custom Non-Agency Prime Jumbo Products ARM and FIXED.
Common Sense Underwriting.
Agency and Government Loans are Not Subject to Investor Overlays and Investor FICO Restrictions.
20 Day Closings.
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. (www.swmc.com) is a full service, mortgage banker established in 1980. Our excellent service and fast turn times have made Sun West a multi-billion dollar national originator. As a result, Sun West is a leader in offering a diverse set of products at excellent pricing. Sun West is a HUD approved mortgagee (FHA & HECM), VA LAPP approved, USDA lender, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer, and Ginnie Mae Issuer. Sun West is a national leader in HMBS, residential, and commercial securitization.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUN WEST
Sun West is well recognized for its stability, capitalization, and technological superiority. We are growing rapidly in this unique market and we are inviting top-notch professionals to participate in our success.
Comprehensive Mortgage Lending Program Offerings
•FHA Section 184 Native American Program
•Manufactured Homes – FHA, VA, 203K, Conventional Streamline
•HECM Reverse Mortgage – Purchase and Refinance
•Property Flip Waiver Program
•Repair Escrow Hold Backs
•Multi Family and Health Care Facility
•All VA and USDA programs
•All Conventional Programs
•Non Agency Prime Jumbo up to $3 million. (ARM and Fixed)
•High Balance Conforming
•VA Jumbo up to $3 million
AS A LOAN OFFICER, WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUN WEST:
- Aggressive Comp Plan—A true six figure “plus" income opportunity that is compliant with all new laws.
- Accurate and fast underwriting / closing times—Each step occurs in-house, from processing to funding.
- NO INVESTOR OVERLAYS - We service our own loans.
- Competitive mortgage rates... just ask to see them!
- Proprietary, cutting-edge SunSoft technology.
- Access your pipeline, rates, and view the details of your loans to communicate in real time with your team anywhere / anytime!
- Identify partnership opportunities and develop strong business relationships through company sponsored events.
- Develop knowledge of Company products, policies, procedures, and underwriting requirements.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for SWMC in the marketplace.