Job is located in Slinger, WI.
Legendary Whitetails is a fast paced, family-owned Direct-to-Consumer marketer of apparel, gifts and gear for the hunting community. Our lifestyle products are marketed exclusively through catalog and internet. Since 1999, we have built a reputation for innovative products and outstanding service. If you have a passion for the outdoors and want to be a leader in marketing for a rapidly growing consumer goods, Legendary Whitetails is the place for you.
The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing Department in all promotional and marketing campaigns. Working in partnership with other departments, this role is responsible for end-to-end project management, including technology platform and testing. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will assist the department with other duties within ecommerce or catalog/print.
• Build and manage all facets of email campaigns; manage and execute on campaign schedules, document plans, coordinate needs with all resources.
• Monitor and communicate campaign quality, effectiveness and opportunities for improvement.
• Serve as system expert in email tool.
• Administer promotional code process flow from implementation through end result.
• Monitor marketing metrics. Analyze campaigns and generate recommendations for improvement.
• Troubleshoot HTML issues and make suggestions for coding improvements.
• Administer and update customer database.
• Assist with catalog requests
• Assist in search engine marketing optimization
• Support the Marketing Department with additional work as needed