The AT&T Information Technology Summer Internship is a strategic Internship that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
This program is an 8-12 week internship and curriculum may include one or many of the following subjects:
- Oracle (Minimal Exposure)
- C/C++/Unix (Minimal Exposure)
- HTML (Minimal Exposure)
- XML (Minimal Exposure)
- Project Management
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Leadership Skills
•Perform basic design engineering functions such as:
o Field work
o Interaction with builders, developers and customers
o Database work including CAD drawing
- Working towards BS or BA degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other engineering disciplines (MIS or related technical field)
- Good communication, self-motivation and teamwork skills are a must
- 3.2 GPA or above
- Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Residents
•Strong Project Management Skills
Student Intern Technical I