Additional Job Information
Title: Cardiovascular Tech (Rgstrd)
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: STWH - D&T Building
Department: Cardiology Cath Lab Invasive
Additional Job Details: FT Days
The Cardiovascular Tech (Rgstrd) assists with cardiovascular procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular system.
- Prepares patients for procedures. Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interprets, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitors patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepares and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
Education & Experience:
- Prefer one (1) year post training, in an invasive cath lab environment.
- Computer literacy is necessary due to the nature of equipment utilized in the Cardiac Cath Lab environment.
- ECG interpretation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Licenses & Certifications:
- AHA - Healthcare Provider CPR required.
- Must have current CCT certification OR Registered Radiology Technologist or RCIS.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)